Sunday, December 4, 2011

November Blogging Statistics, TDS Just Keeps on Surging


It was another robust month of growth for The Downward Spiral, with the blog surging to more than 27,000 page views, up from just over 21,000 in October. Even more amazingly, November saw over 10,000 more page views than did September! Obviously, there is at least a niche market for realism over the fantasies pumped out daily by the mainstream media.

Once again, I'd like to thank my readers for all of their support and for their excellent comments. You are what makes all of the effort worthwhile. As always, if you know someone who is perhaps "just waking up" and think they might get something out of reading this blog, please send them a link.

Thanks again, and I hope everybody has a great (and safe) holiday season!

7 comments:

  1. You are a excellent blogger. I wish I could draw as much attention.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Megadoom. I've actually been pleasantly surprised myself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for being such an important voice in these insane times! Also dig your musical taste, just promoted your Son Volt Peak Oil song find on our latest post along with many of your posts this week, Thanks! Three Es http://3es.weebly.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. 94 posts in November? the man's on fire!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Three Es - I receive a lot of my hit directly from your site. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @CW - what can I say? As the late good Dr. Thompson used to say, "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic, Bill. I appreciate your posts and try never to miss one (no small feat - LOL). I, too, get a lot of hits from your blog, for which I thank you. Keep up the good work. I think a lot of folks are just trying to figure out what's happening and your blog gives them that information.

    ReplyDelete