Sunday, December 18, 2011

Dance Monkeys, Dance

image: "You ever notice how people who believe in creationism look REALLY unevolved?" - Bill Hicks

You may have noticed that I don't post very much about religion here on TDS. It's not necessarily because I don't want to offend people (I actually seem to do pretty well at that in other areas). Even though I always strive to keep myself utterly grounded in rationality, I also don't look down my nose at people who need some form of spiritualism just to make through their day in this insane world. If you're not using your religion to promote ignorance and hatred, I say knock yourself out. In that I am very much in agreement with comedian Marc Maron, who once said, "I'm not an atheist, I just don't care."

That was a long winded introduction to the brilliant and funny video I ran across the other day on You Tube. For whatever else we are, whether we are willing to admit it or not, at the end of the day we are just monkeys.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah sure. Blame everything on Bush's 8 years. It's not like the guy's a monkey or anything.. Oh wait, never mind...

    ReplyDelete