Saturday, March 10, 2012

Saturday Night Music Video: "The Honest Truth" by Typhoon


A while back, I wrote here that I was surprised that the Great State of Oregon was not known for having a lot of great indie rock bands. That was before I discovered Typhoon, a Portland based outfit that has become recent fave. The title of their latest single, "The Honest Truth," could be a theme song for TDS.

Enjoy!



Bonus: If you liked that, here is the band performing another one of their great songs. Just an "in your face" to any old fogey who says that rock and roll died back in 1984 or something.

1 comment:

  1. I never said I was honest
    But I am true

    would make a good re-election campaign slogan (Bush, Obama - take your pick). While I appreciate the sentiment in The Honest Truth I think it would have been more to the point for our bat-wielding hero to have encountered some version of himself; otherwise it's just a variation on "the devil made me do it" - cool song though...

    ReplyDelete